Mountain Rose Herbs is offering up to 30% off all essential oils and essential oil blends so re-up on your essential oils stash at this great discount for a limited time.
Essential oils and essential oil blends also make great stocking stuffers so you can go ahead and stock up for holiday gifts or a wellness gift basket for some other occasion.
If you haven’t tried essential oils in your hair care regimen yet, you’re missing out on a lot.
Some of the benefits of adding essential oils to your hair care regimen include:-
- Soothes scalp conditions like dandruff, dryness, and itching.
- Stimulates the scalp and follicles and improves scalp health.
- Promotes shine and softens hair.
- Moisturizes the scalp and strengthens hair.
- Improves mood and provides therapeutic benefits.
- Adds a natural fragrance to DIY formulations.
For more on what you can do with essential oils, check out the following resources:-
- How To Treat Acne & Fungal Infections With Tea Tree Essential Oil
- The Proven Science Behind Peppermint Essential Oil for Hair Loss Issues
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil for Hair and Skin
- Lavender Essential Oil Benefits for Hair and Skin
Not all essential oils have the same benefits and whichever ones you choose, depends on what you’re trying to achieve and your hair’s needs.
To learn more about incorporating essential oils into your regimen and DIY products, I recommend The Ultimate Hair Growth Guide: Recover from Hair Loss, Bald Spots & Thinning Hair.
Mountain Rose Herbs Sale
Mountain Rose Herbs was founded in 1987 and manufactures a wide variety of health, beauty, and aromatherapy products.
Mountain Rose Herbs engages in sustainable business practices and is commited to fair trade ingredient sourcing and zero waste.
The company was even voted one of the 100 Best Green Workplaces in Oregon by Oregon Business!
Mountain Rose Herbs products are USDA organic, non-GMO project verified, Kosher certified, and more.
What’s Offered in the Sale?
For the entire month of July, you can stock up on organic essential oils and essential oil blends with the following discounts:-
- 20% off a $25 purchase of essential oils and essential oil blends.
- 25% off a $50 purchase of essential oils and essential oil blends.
- 30% off a $100 purchase of essential oils and essential oil blends.
No code required. Discounts are automatically applied when your cart meets the minimum amount to quality. Learn more here.
In case you’re wondering, an essential oil blend is a combination of two or more oils for specific benefits. For instance:
- A blend of lavender, patchouli, and frankincense essential oils can have a relaxing effect and aid in better sleep.
- A blend of peppermint, rosemary, and lavender essentials make for a fantastic scalp stimulating experience in your deep conditioner
- A blend of citrus oils like lemongrass and orange makes great ingredients in a DIY natural cleanser for the household.
The possibilities of essential oil blends run into the hundreds and Mountain Rose Herbs have a wide range of essential oil blends to choose from.
The sale is on till the end of July but might end before then if stocks run out so don’t hesitate to stock up here.
Abi is a curly hair expert who delved into the world of natural oils after severe hair loss issues. Through her research, study, and testing, she was able to regrow her bald spots & a healthy head of hair. She is the founder of Healthy Natural Hair Products & Ade Ori Hair Care, and the author of the highly-rated Healthy Hair Care Series. She continues to study hair science, Ayurveda, and natural and healthy solutions for hair and skin. Learn more about our Editorial Guidelines…
This post contains affiliate links which means I will make a small commission if you purchase through those links. Read full disclosure HERE.