Body scrubs are an incredible addition to any skincare regimen. They make a great exfoliation treatment during the dry winter months.
Homemade body scrubs make a creative and thoughtful holiday gift and are also good as stocking stuffers.
You only need a few ingredients and supplies to create homemade body scrub holiday gifts.
The holiday season is normally very stressful with so many things demanding attention.
When you combine that with all the craziness of 2020, a relaxing and stress relieving homemade body scrub makes an ideal gift.
Give it to someone or just make it for yourself as a treat for the holidays. These body scrub gifts are holiday-themed.
If you want body scrub gifts for different occasions, check out:-
Why Homemade Body Scrubs?
Homemade body scrubs gently slough away dead skin cells and leaves the skin soft and smooth.
They’re made of all-natural ingredients and with the right combination of essential oils, they make a great de-stressing treatment.
Ingredients & Supplies for Homemade Body Scrubs
The ingredients vary depending on the kind of homemade body scrub you’re making.
- White sugar or brown sugar
- Coffee grounds
- Coconut oil or olive oil
- Peppermint essential oil, tea tree essential oil, rosemary essential oil, lavender essential oil, and/or eucalyptus essential oil
- Vitamin E oil
How to Gift Homemade Body Scrubs
If you like, you can also combine labels with a little gift tag like this around the neck of the jar.
More Holiday Gift Ideas
- 15 Perfect Gifts for the Christmas Lover in Your Life
- 27 Thoughtful Holiday Gift Ideas for Everyone on Your List
- 33 Best Hair and Beauty Stocking Stuffer Ideas in 2020
- Budget-Friendly Holiday Gift Ideas for Beauty & Hair Care