It isn’t always easy finding the perfect budget-friendly holiday gift for your loved ones but I got you covered in this guide with lots of ideas and options.
If you’re thinking about what kind of beauty and hair care gifts are suitable for the loved ones in your life or acquaintances, look no further than this guide with options that start from as low as $5!
Budget-friendly Holiday Gift Ideas in Beauty and Hair Care
1. Create a Gift Basket
Based on your budget, you can buy a certain amount of thoughtful little knick-knacks that are just right for the person (s) you have in mind.
You can then DIY a holiday gift basket. The gift basket can be as small or as big as you like. Have a look at various sizes HERE.
Below are some suggestions of budget-friendly gifts you can stock the basket with.
- Vibrastrait Pro Vibrating Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron
- Bio Ionic Pro Styling Vibrating Iron
- Boar Bristle Hair Brush Set
- Lily England Hair Brush Set
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Limited Edition
- Ouidad Hair Products for Curly Hair
- La Chatelaine Shea Butter Hand Cream Tin Gift Set
- Pure Himalayan Exfoliating Salt Scrub
- Cooling Eye Mask
- Celestial Silk 100% Silk Pillowcase
- BodyRestore Shower Steamers
- VASSOUL Foot Peel Mask
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater
- Green Tea Undereye Gel Patches
- Olay Regenerist Collagen Peptide Moisturizer
- Uriid Relaxing Rose Hand Cream
- Paula’s Choice Reusable Makeup Remover Pad
- Hatch Mama Bath & Belly Soak
- La Jolie Muse Wild Rose Candle
2. Buy a Ready-Made a Gift Basket
If you simply don’t have the time or patience to DIY holiday gift baskets, below are 10 ready-made gift baskets from $ – $$ stocked with delightful hair and beauty items.
You may end up buying one for yourself as well.
- Body & Earth Spa Gift Basket
- Coco & Eve That’s A Wrap Bundle
- Tea Tree Aromatherapy Bath Set
- Wooden Massage and Reflexology Kit
- Ancient Greek Remedy Organic Spa Skin Care Gift Set
3. Budget-friendly Gift Sets
There are some products that are offered as gift sets and pair quite well with individual gifts but are just as lovely on their own.
- Philip Kingsley Hydration & Shine Haircare Gift Set
- Carol’s Daughter Goddess Strength 4 Piece Hair Care Gift Set
- Moroccanoil Hair Repair Trio Gift Set
- Curlsmith Transition Kit
- Paul Mitchell Heat Styling Holiday Gift Set
- VOLO Hair Care Bundle Set
- THEORIE Hypoallergenic Collection Travel Set
- Laritelle Organic Hair Care Set Fertile Roots Hair Care Set
- Spornette Pink Ion Fusion Brush Set with Gift Bag
- CHI Protect & Hold Travel Kit
- Suave Professionals Gift Set
- Ouidad Gift Sets
4. Budget-friendly Gift Cards
Do you have a picky person to shop for and simply don’t know what would make them happy, then this is where a gift card comes in.
Order a gift card of any value and present it to them in a beautifully wrapped or individually packed container. Below are some awesome holiday gift card suggestions:-
Related Content: Check Out More Gift Ideas for the Holidays
5. Individual Gift Ideas
Instead of buying gift baskets with a variety of items, you may be interested in individual gift items that are perhaps on your loved ones’ Amazon wish list for the year.
If you want to snoop on your loved ones’ Amazon wish list for some budget-friendly gift ideas, read How to Find Someone’s Wish List on Amazon.
Abi is a curly hair expert who delved into the world of natural oils after severe hair loss issues. Through her research, study, and testing, she was able to regrow her bald spots & a healthy head of hair. She is the founder of Healthy Natural Hair Products & Ade Ori Hair Care, and the author of the highly-rated Healthy Hair Care Series. She continues to study hair science, Ayurveda, and natural and healthy solutions for hair and skin. Learn more about our Editorial Guidelines…
This post contains affiliate links which means I will make a small commission if you purchase through those links. Read full disclosure HERE.