Darcy’s Botanicals Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Conditioning Oil is created from an infusion of coconut oil and hibiscus flowers and is designed to condition, add sheen and make hair soft. Additional ingredients include jojoba oil, camellia japonica seed oil, and fragrance.
All ingredients are organic, natural and vegan. It has a light floral scent, which isn’t overpowering. However, if you’re not a fan of coconuts, you might not like this product. Great uses for Darcy’s Botanicals Coconut & Hibiscus Conditioning Oil include: –
- As a sealing oil after applying all your other products.
- The main ingredient in your oil rinsing process.
- As a hot oil treatment.
- Spray on your braids after wetting a few times a week.
- The oil is light and easily absorbed into the hair cuticle after application.
- Adds great sheen and luster to the hair.
- It can be used everyday without leading to build up as long as you’re not heavy handed.
- Though it comes in a 4oz bottle, a little is all you need and it can last for quite some time giving you bang for your buck.
- The nozzle is practical ensuring even distribution of the product over your hair and scalp.
- If you don’t like the smell of coconuts, you might not like this but you can consider mixing something like a few drops of ylang ylang or lavender essential oil into it to mask the smell.
The pros definitely outweigh the cons I could see where this product is concerned. Darcy’s Botanicals Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Conditioning Oil comes in a transparent 4 oz bottle with little bits of hibiscus flowers infusing at the bottom of the bottle – $$.