I heard about the inversion method a few months ago and was intrigued by the practice.
There were many claims online of 1-inch growth or more every week with the inversion method.
I looked deeper into the inversion method to find out more and discovered I had sort of tried it already.
Does The Inversion Method Really Work?
When I was growing out my bald spots, one of my activities was massaging my scalp to stimulate hair follicles.
Sometimes I would bend over, place my elbows on my thighs, and massage the bald spots.
I did this because I was too lazy to stand up straight and massage for 5 – 10 minutes.
A deep scalp massage just felt easier that way. I was unknowingly practicing the inversion method.
Did this have something to do with my hair growth after trying other methods without success? Maybe?
But then I combined it with derma rolling and drinking bamboo leaf tea among other things and fine-tuned a few more things.
I have compiled my research and experiments into A Beginner’s Guide to Maximizing Hair Growth With The Inversion Method.
A Beginner’s Guide to Maximizing Hair Growth With The Inversion Method contains information on:
- History and evolution of inversion over the years and the science behind how it works
- Right way to practice the inversion method
- Best positions for inversion for hair growth
- Best scalp massage oil recipes to use with the inversion method for hair growth for different hair types. These recipes help maximize blood flow to the scalp.
- The safe way to practice the inversion method for hair growth without causing injury
- Practicing inversion for hair growth without using oil
- Helpful resources with the pros and cons of each method
- Resources for the newbie to the inversion method for the hair growth
- Discounts on the Healthy Hair Care series and Ade Ori Hair Care products
Reader Discounts Included
A Beginner’s Guide to Maximizing Hair Growth With The Inversion Method readers will receive 10% off on the healthy hair care series and hair care products:-
The Ultimate Hair Growth Guide: Recover from Hair Loss. Regrow Bald Spots. Fill in Thin Areas (Book 2)
365 Days of Moisture for Dry & Parched Hair: Best Practices, Products & Recipes for Perfectly Moisturised Hair (Book 4)
A Beginner’s Guide to Maximizing Hair Growth With The Inversion Method is available for free on Kindle Unlimited. Read it for free HERE.
If you have any questions after going through the e-book, you can come back and leave them here.