This post may contain affiliate links. That means that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you choose to use the links provided. Thank you for your continued support of this site.
Trader Joe’s partnered with an upscale boutique in creating this product. Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner is one of my favorite deep conditioners of all time and features prominently in my top 5 conditioners for the Max Hydration Method.
Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner contains a lot of organic products and is cruelty free. The conditioner has some key ingredients that make it incredibly beneficial for hair care such as tea tree, peppermint oil, eucalyptus oil, nettle oil, thyme oil, birch leaf oil, chamomile oil, clary, horsetail oil, soybean protein and vitamin e.
These ingredients provide moisturizing, softening, strengthening, anti-fungal, antibacterial benefits all in one yet still mild enough for all hair types.
Top 8 Benefits of Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner for Hair
- Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner provides an incredible amount of slip.
- A little of this conditioner goes a long way.
- You can dilute it with distilled water before application. This means the 16 oz bottle will last for quite a while. My hair is almost APL and it takes me ages to finish a bottle. It actually works better when diluted.
- The slip provided by Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner makes finger detangling a breeze. Seriously, your fingers are all you need with this conditioner.
- Very budget friendly. The 16 oz bottle retails for only around $10.
- The conditioner has a complimentary shampoo. I’ve never used it but I’ve heard great things about it.
- The scent is lovely, invigorating and provides a great tingly sensation for the scalp. You can get in a 5 minute scalp massage when cowashing with it. By the way, this is a great cowashing conditioner.
- Though it contains a lot of oils, Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner cleanses hair without drying it out nor making it oily.
To get the best out of this product, dilute and apply to your hair in sections then finger detangle and rinse out in the shower. I seriously hope they never discontinue this product or mess with the ingredients like a lot of popular products eventually do.
Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner Ingredient List
Water, tea tree, peppermint oil, eucalyptus oil, nettle oil, thyme oil, birch leaf oil, chamomile oil, clary, coltsfoot leaf, yarrow oil, mallow, horsetail oil, soybean protein, cetyl alcohol, vitamin e, trace minerals, citric acid, sodium hydroxymethylgycinate, grape seed oil
Some other conditioners that work just as effectively as Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner includes Kinky Curly Knot Today, Tresemme Remoisturize Conditioner with Vitamin B5 & Aloe, Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner, Giovanni’s Tea Tree Triple Conditioner. Reviews coming up.