Amazon Prime Day 2020 is less than a week away and will be held from Oct 13 – 14.
If you’re looking to stock up on your hair, healthy, and beauty favorites during Amazon Prime Day 2020, here are 6 ways to make the most of the day.
These are tips I use every year to get the most out of Amazon Prime Day.
Amazon Prime Day 2020
Amazon Prime Day is the annual shopping event from Amazon to appreciate Prime Members.
How to Make the Most Out of Amazon Prime Day
1. Sign Up for a Free Trial of Prime
Prime Day is for Amazon Prime members so if you want to get access to the fantastic deals, you’ll have to sign up for Prime membership.
Amazon Prime is only $12.99/month but you can try it for free for 30 days and join in Prime day.
For more on all the benefits of Amazon Prime membership, read Get Free Shipping for Hair, Health and Beauty Products with Amazon Prime.
2. Download the Amazon App for Alerts
Download the Amazon App and get notified of deal alerts as they become available.
Enable “Watch this deal” on the app for updates and information. You can download the Amazon App for free from the Play store or IOS store.
Learn more about how to use the Amazon App on Prime Day and get the best deal notifications HERE.
3. Lookout for Amazon Prime Deal Badges
Keep a lookout for Prime Day deals. They are marked with blue badges.
Once you spot them, you can save them and shop them too. The blue badges will be marked “Prime Day Deal”.
4. Ask Alexa About Amazon Prime
If you have an Amazon device, you can simply ask Alexa what your Prime Day deals are and she’ll share the current deals.
Alexa suggests the products that most customers frequently purchase or based on your preferences ever since you started using Alexa.
Alexa can also cancel orders and notify you when your package is delivered. Learn about Alexa.
5. Don’t Sleep on Amazon Assistant
Amazon Assistant can track items and compare prices. It will also provide order updates and alert you to new deals daily.
Amazon Assistant can be installed for free on Google Chrome. Learn more about Amazon Assistant and how to access it here.
6. Start Loading Up Your Cart
Start adding all the items you’re eyeing to your cart now even if they’re not included in any daily deals yet.
On Prime Day, you can easily access your cart to see what’s on sale. This is a great time saver.
Prime Day Deals You Don’t Want to Miss
- Spend $10 with small business and get $10 to spend on Prime Day.
- 60% off subscription boxes delivered straight to your front door.
- Get up to 6 months free on Amazon Music when you buy select Echo devices.
- Save up to 40% on Amazon Brands.
- Get 3 months of Amazon Kids for $0.99. Kids have unlimited access to thousands of kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, games and premium kid’s skills.
- Save up to 20% on snacks, drinks, and more.
- Get $50 off your first year of Audible when you sign up for Amazon Prime.
- SNAP EBT holders can access eligible grocery deals on Amazon, Amazon Pantry, and Amazon Fresh.
- Prime Members get access to hundreds of deals with Prime Member coupons.