I wrote an article sometime last year about how I grew out my bald spots using the derma roller in addition to other items.
The derma roller is my No 1 recommendation for recovering from bald spots in The Ultimate Hair Growth Guide.
I also feature it in A Beginner’s Guide to Maximizing Hair Growth With the Inversion Method.
I made a YouTube video with all the ingredients I used as well as some more pictures of my hair from what caused it to the beginning of my journey and the eventual outcome.
I uploaded the video to YouTube last year but forgot to upload it on here as well so without further ado, find below the video. Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll be interested in the Healthy Hair Care Series, which features thoroughly researched and tested natural hair care information.
Healthy Hair Care Series
The books in the Healthy Hair Care Series include:-
- How to Grow Your Hair Healthy & Long With Natural Oils: Choose The Right Oils and Learn How to Use Them to Achieve Optimal Hair Growth (Book 1)
- The Ultimate Hair Growth Guide: Stop Hair Loss. Regrow Bald Spots. Fill in Thin Areas. (Book 2)
- Tea Rinsing Secrets for Healthy Hair Growth (Book 3)
- 365 Days of Moisture for Dry & Parched Hair: Bst Practices, Products & Recipes for Perfectly Moisturised Hair (Book 4)
- Natural Butters for Hair: A Guide for Creating Recipes for Healthy Hair (Book 5) – Coming Soon
All the books in the Healthy Hair Care Series have been rated an average of 4.8 out of 5 stars on Amazon and Goodreads.
All the books are available in paperback and Kindle format. Subscribers get up to 20% off all the books in the series when they join the list HERE.
If you’re not sure which of the books is right for you, take the Curly Hair Care Book Quiz for my best recommendations.
This post contains affiliate links which means I will make a small commission if you purchase through those links. Read full disclosure HERE.