Tea Rinsing Secrets for Healthy Hair Growth is the third book in the healthy hair care series – natural hair books for black hair.
Tea Rinsing Secrets for Healthy Hair Growth was updated significantly this year and you can catch up on the new updates HERE.
Previous and upcoming books in the Healthy Hair Care Series include:-
- How to Grow Your Hair Healthy & Long with Natural Oils (Book 1)
- The Ultimate Hair Growth Guide: Recover from Hair Loss. Regrow Bald Spots. Fill in Thin Areas (Book 2)
- 365 Days of Moisture for Dry & Parched Hair: Best Practices, Products, and Recipes for Perfectly Moisturised Hair (Book 4)
- Natural Butters for Hair: A Guide for Creating Recipes for Healthy Hair (Book 5)
- Feed Your Hair with Herbs & Spices (Book 6)
A lot of research and testing goes into the Healthy Hair Care Series, which is why I space them out.
I want you to get information that is relevant, useful, and most important, actionable. Information that will get you results and help you reach your hair care goals.
If you’re not sure which of the books in the series is best for you, take the free Curly Hair Care Quiz for best recommendations.
Tea rinsing is one of the things I was completely mad about in my relaxed hair days because it helped immensely to strengthen my hair and reduce shedding, one of the side effects of applying chemicals to hair.
When I became natural and my hair care needs changed, tea rinsing took a back seat.
I reintroduced it to my regimen early this year and I am loving the results so far! Peep my last wash and go results below!
The recipe for the special DIY hair gel with tea rinsing I used to finish the style is also included in Tea Rinsing Secrets for Healthy Hair Growth.
What is Tea Rinsing?
Tea rinsing for hair became popular in the hair care scene around 10 years ago and was primarily used to combat shedding.
However, there are so many varieties of tea, which can be combined and used for several other hair care issues.
Tea rinsing involves brewing tea and then pouring it over your hair as a rinse to help combat several hair issues. It’s that simple.
Most people shampoo, condition, and then rinse their hair and that’s it but did you know there’s a specific combination of different types of teas that can be used to address what you have in mind.
Application, duration, and even how you brew the tea are equally important. These topics are covered in Tea Rinsing for Healthy Hair Growth.
13 Benefits of Tea Rinsing
- Tea rinses are a great way to get some moisture into the hair midweek when used as a refresher between treatments.
- Tea rinses strengthen weak hair and prevent split ends and brittle ends.
- Tea rinses can eliminate shedding especially stress-related shedding.
- Some tea rinses can help cover up grey hair over time with consistent use.
- Tea rinses can treat certain scalp conditions like dandruff and itchiness and can also help prevent them.
- Some tea rinses, when used in combination with methods from The Ultimate Hair Growth Guide, can help stimulate hair growth.
- If you have an oily scalp, you can use tea rinses to control sebum production on your scalp.
- Tea rinses can add a bit of shine and luster to dull-looking curls.
- They can also soften hair over time.
- If you have difficult to detangle hair, there’s a tea rinsing recipe that’s fantastic for detangling as well as for styling braid-outs and twist-outs.
- A scalp massage after tea rinsing increases blood flow to the scalp area and provides relative effects on the senses.
- Tea rinsing works for all hair types especially chemically processed hair and hair in protective styles.
- Some tea rinsing recipes also provide additional benefits such as boosting the mood and relaxing the senses.
Customer Reviews of Tea Rinsing Secrets for Healthy Hair Growth
Additional topics covered in Tea Rinsing Secrets for Healthy Hair Growth include:
- The different types of tea and unique characteristics
- The best kinds of tea for tea rinsing
- Specific teas for specific issues – hair thinning, dull hair, scalp issues, breakage, easier detangling and hydration, softness and definition, and much more
- Best tea rinsing recipes
- Where to source for the best & most natural teas
- Dyeing hair with tea rinses
- Tea rinsing & protective styling
- Tea rinsing & Ayurveda
- Storing & preserving tea rinses
- Growing your own tea
- Special offers and much more
Where To Buy Tea Rinsing Secrets for Healthy Hair Growth?
Tea Rinsing Secrets for Healthy Hair Growth is available in Kindle and Paperback format.
As always, expect some surprise bonuses for buyers as well. Learn more Tea Rinsing Secrets for Healthy Hair Growth here.
Abi is a curly hair expert who delved into the world of natural oils after severe hair loss issues. Through her research, study, and testing, she was able to regrow her bald spots & a healthy head of hair. She is the founder of Healthy Natural Hair Products & Ade Ori Hair Care, and the author of the highly-rated Healthy Hair Care Series. She continues to study hair science, Ayurveda, and natural and healthy solutions for hair and skin. Learn more about our Editorial Guidelines…
This post contains affiliate links which means I will make a small commission if you purchase through those links. Read full disclosure HERE.