This book was updated significantly in 2019! Check out the new release HERE.
Tea Rinsing Secrets for Healthy Hair Growth is the third book in the healthy hair care series – natural hair books for black hair.
Previous and upcoming books in the series include:-
- How to Grow Your Hair Healthy & Long with Natural Oils (Book 1)
- The Ultimate Hair Growth Guide: Recover from Hair Loss. Regrow Bald Spots. Fill in Thin Areas (Book 2)
- 365 Days of Moisture for Dry & Parched Hair: Best Practices, Products and Recipes for Perfectly Moisturised Hair (Book 4 – Coming Soon)
A lot of research and testing goes into the healthy hair care series books, which is why I try to space them out.
I want you to get information that is relevant, useful and most important, actionable. Information that will get you results and help you reach your hair care goals.
Tea rinsing is one of the things I was completely mad about in my relaxed hair days because it helped immensely to strengthen my hair and reduce shedding, one of the side effects of applying chemicals to hair.
When I became natural and my hair care needs changed and tea rinsing took a back seat. I reintroduced it to my regimen early this year and I am loving the results so far! Peep my last wash and go results below!
The recipe for the special DIY hair gel with tea rinsing I used to finish the style is also included in the book.
What is Tea Rinsing?
Tea rinsing for hair became popular in the hair care scene around 10 years ago and was primarily used to combat shedding.
However, there are so many varieties of tea, which can be combined and used for several other hair care issues.
Tea rinsing involves brewing tea and then pouring it over your hair as a rinse to help combat several hair issues. It’s that simple.
Most people shampoo, condition and then rinse their hair and that’s it but did you know there’s a specific combination of different types of teas that can be used to address what you have in mind.
Application, duration and even how you brew the tea are equally important. These topics are covered in Tea Rinsing for Healthy Hair Growth.
13 Benefits of Tea Rinsing
- Tea rinses are a great way to get some moisture into the hair midweek when used as a refresher between treatments.
- Tea rinses strengthen weak hair and prevent split ends and brittle ends.
- Tea rinses can eliminate shedding especially stress-related shedding.
- Some tea rinses can help cover up grey hair over time with consistent use.
- Tea rinses can treat certain scalp conditions like dandruff and itchiness and can also help prevent them.
- Some tea rinses, when used in combination with methods from The Ultimate Hair Growth Guide, can help stimulate hair growth.
- If you have an oily scalp, you can use tea rinses to control sebum production on your scalp.
- Tea rinses can add a bit of shine and lustre to dull-looking curls.
- They can also soften hair over time.
- If you have difficult to detangle hair, there’s a tea rinsing recipe that’s fantastic for detangling as well as for styling braid outs and twist outs.
- A scalp massage after tea rinsing increases blood flow to the scalp area and provides relative effects on the senses.
- Tea rinsing works for all hair types especially chemically processed hair and hair in protective styles.
- Some tea rinsing recipes also provide additional benefits such as boosting the mood and relaxing the senses.
Customer Review of Tea Rinsing Secrets for Healthy Hair Growth
Additional topics covered in Tea Rinsing Secrets for Healthy Hair Growth include:
- The different types of tea and unique characteristics
- The best kinds of tea for tea rinsing
- Specific teas for specific issues – hair thinning, dull hair, scalp issues, breakage, easier detangling and hydration, softness and definition and much more
- Best tea rinsing recipes
- Where to source for the best & most natural teas
- Dyeing hair with tea rinses
- Tea rinsing & protective styling
- Tea rinsing & Ayurveda
- Storing & preserving tea rinses
- Growing your own tea
- Special offers and much more
Links below to grab your copy at a discounted price! If you join the mailing list, you can grab 20% off the paperback version of the book. Join the mailing list HERE.