It has been a great year with lots of goals being set and mostly met personally as well as for this website. Personally:
- I started a personal protective style challenge, which has gone very well. I will be updating on this in a few weeks.
- I went on a health and fitness challenge. I am happy with the results and have improved overall health. The update on this will be posted in a few weeks as well.
- I published The Ultimate Hair Growth Guide: Stop Hair Loss, Regrow Bald Spots & Fill in Thin Areas.
- I updated and relaunched How to Grow Your Hair Healthy & Long with Natural Oils: Choose the Right Oil & Learn How to Use Them to Achieve Optimal Growth.
- I launched Ade Ori Hair Care product line with the Derma Roller for Bald Spots. The campaign for the enhanced hair growth oil will be launched in 2017.
Shortlist but it took quite a while to get through them and I’m happy with the results.
The Top 20 Posts of Natural Oils for Hair & Health in 2016
- Regrow Bald Spots with Jamaican Black Castor Oil
- Gorgeous Curls Alert: Skai Jackson
- Natural Oils for the Pubic Area
- The Difference Between the LOC & LCO Method Plus Which Version is More Effective
- A Critical Look at the New Hair Brush that Promises to Straighten Curly Hair as Well as a Flat Iron
- 3 Ways to Boost Your Hair Moisture with Soybean Oil
- Grow Thick & Luscious Eyebrows & Eyelashes with this Castor Oil, Vitamin E & Aloe Vera Serum
- Reverse Hair Thinning with Burdock Root Oil
- How to Make Your Own Mustard Oil
- Rolling Bald Spots for Hair Growth
- How to Achieve Silky Hair with Hemp Seed Oil
- Using Ceramides in Natural Oils for Moistursied & Healthy Hair
- Intense Dry Hair Treatment with Wheat Germ Oil
- How to Keep Grey Hair Away with Mustard Seed Oil & Henna
- How I Modified the Max Hydration Method for My Hair Type
- Achieve Silky & Stronger Hair with Walnut Oil
- 5 Ways to Get the Benefits of Pistachio Oil for Your Hair
- Reduce Protein Loss from Hair with Peanut Oil
- Extra Sheen for Dry & Dull Hair with Red Palm Oil
- 4 Essential Oils for Keep Your Braids Moisturised & Refreshed this Summer
Enjoy the rest of the year!