This post may contain affiliate links. That means that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you choose to use the links provided. Thank you for your continued support of this site.
As Natural Oils for Hair & Health is growing, I think it’s important to feature other heads of hair, people who are learning their way to better hair care and those working their way to a better body on the website for inspiration to other ladies around the world. There are many categories I would like to feature but I’ll start small for now and expand based on the interests of the website’s visitors.
Below are the featured spot categories for the moment. Hit the submit button at the end of the page to send in your stories and pictures:
- Big Chop Stories: Why you decided to make the big chop, how long you transitioned before you went for it, if you transitioned at all, etc. Do include a few pictures and other details of your big chop adventure.
- Your Curly/Natural Hair Story: How you made the decision to go natural, accepted your curls, your challenges along the way, what you loved, what you could do without, why you’ll never go back to a relaxer.
- Your Favourite Hair Toys: Every curlista loves to pretty up buns, ponytails and updos with gorgeous accessories. Let us know what your favourite hair toys are and how it makes your hairstyles stand out.
- Natural Hair Styles: There are a lot of style challenged curlistas out there including me so we’d love to see some effortless styles including details of how you created the styles. If you have a video, that’d be great as well.
- Brides with Natural Hair: Details about your special day and how you styled your hair including products you used to create the style.
- Your Favourite Oils & Why: What’s your favourite oil (s), why it’s your favourite and how you use them.
- Product Reviews: Your best curl products, what you like about them and how you use them. It’d be great if you have a video tutorial as well but it’s not necessary.
- Fitness: This site is also about staying in the best shape of your life, which also helps optimise hair growth. Please send across details of your fitness journey as well as progress pictures. Where are you on your journey, what sort of challenges are you facing, have you reached your goals yet?
Please include pictures in all cases. I will edit the writing as necessary but kindly proofread before sending across as well. You never know whom your story might inspire so please don’t be shy about sending in stories if your hair isn’t floor length yet. All lengths and sizes welcome here. SUBMIT YOUR STORY HERE.