It has been a great year with lots of goals being set and mostly met personally as well as for this website. Personally:
- I started a personal protective style challenge, which has gone very well. I will be updating on this in a few weeks.
- I went on a health and fitness challenge. I am happy with the results and have improved overall health. The update on this will be posted in a few weeks as well.
- I published The Ultimate Hair Growth Guide: Stop Hair Loss, Regrow Bald Spots & Fill in Thin Areas.
- I updated and relaunched How to Grow Your Hair Healthy & Long with Natural Oils: Choose the Right Oil & Learn How to Use Them to Achieve Optimal Growth.
- I launched Ade Ori Hair Care product line with the Derma Roller for Bald Spots. The campaign for the enhanced hair growth oil will be launched in 2017.
- I launched the Ultimate Hair Growth Guide membership forum.
Short list but it took quite a while to get through them and I’m happy with the results.
The Top 20 Posts of Natural Oils for Hair & Health in 2016
- Regrow Bald Spots with Jamaican Black Castor Oil
- Gorgeous Curls Alert: Skai Jackson
- Natural Oils for the Pubic Area
- The Difference Between the LOC & LCO Method Plus Which Version is More Effective
- A Critical Look at the New Hair Brush that Promises to Straighten Curly Hair as Well as a Flat Iron
- 3 Ways to Boost Your Hair Moisture with Soybean Oil
- Grow Thick & Luscious Eyebrows & Eyelashes with this Castor Oil, Vitamin E & Aloe Vera Serum
- Reverse Hair Thinning with Burdock Root Oil
- How to Make Your Own Mustard Oil
- Rolling Bald Spots for Hair Growth
- How to Achieve Silky Hair with Hemp Seed Oil
- Using Ceramides in Natural Oils for Moistursied & Healthy Hair
- Intense Dry Hair Treatment with Wheat Germ Oil
- How to Keep Grey Hair Away with Mustard Seed Oil & Henna
- How I Modified the Max Hydration Method for My Hair Type
- Achieve Silky & Stronger Hair with Walnut Oil
- 5 Ways to Get the Benefits of Pistachio Oil for Your Hair
- Reduce Protein Loss from Hair with Peanut Oil
- Extra Sheen for Dry & Dull Hair with Red Palm Oil
- 4 Essential Oils for Keep Your Braids Moisturised & Refreshed this Summer
Enjoy the rest of the year!