Argan oil is an extremely beneficial oil and has been hailed as “liquid gold” in the hair and beauty world. Derived from the crushed nut of the argan tree found in Morocco and Algeria, argan oil contains vitamin E, carotenes, squalene and is rich in unsaturated fatty acids; properties that combine to support intense hydration and moisture. Additionally, it has a long shelf life.
Pomegranate oil on the other hand is rich in antioxidants, vitamins K and C, potassium, copper, zinc and iron. It also contains punicic and ellagic acids. Punicic acid is a polyunsaturated fatty acid while ellagic acid is a natural antioxidant, which alleviates skin wrinkling and inflammation. Pomegranate oil promotes rejuvenation and fortification of the skin.
Both oils are light and rapidly absorbed upon application. A combination of the qualities of both these oils creates a powerful, potent and protective serum to use at night.
Benefits of the Argan Oil & Pomegranate Oil All in One Facial Serum
- The serum can be used to soften and hydrate dry skin.
- It reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- It hastens skin recovery time after a chemical peel.
The serum can also be used on your nails to soften cuticles and lead to stronger nails.
- It’s gentle enough for daily use.
Argan & Pomegranate Oil All in One Facial Serum Recipe
- Add 5 tablespoons each of argan oil and pomegranate oil into the dropper bottle.
- Shake then open up and add 5 drops of vitamin e oil and 2 drops of neroli essential oil.
- Close the bottle and shake well. Your facial serum is ready.
Use by applying 2 – 3 drops to cleansed and dry skin every night. Spread out and rub in until absorbed.
Shop the Ingredients
While this recipe will last up to 6 months, it’s always nice to make a fresh batch every 3 months so make just enough to last that long and you’re good to go.
- Juice Organics PomSmooth Shampoo & Conditioner for Dry Skin
- Boost Your Wash & Go Results with Pomegranate Seed Oil
- 3 Great Hair Products with Pomegranate Seed Oil
- Hydrate & Smoothen Your Hair with Argan Oil
- How to Use Argan Oil on Hair
- 3 Moisturising Shampoos & Conditioners with Argan Oils